Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Savings Budget Hoildays

Walt: save towards a goal. (holiday)


I played a game with definition cards to learn words that are useful when talking about using money. To play this game you have to have definition cards and 2 different kinds of counters. Also two players. Then you put all the cards flipped over so you can’t see the words. One player will grab a card and read it then place it on the word that means it. But you will also have a board with words. The new words I learn’t are services,income,consumer,profit,interest and trade-off. The words that I was stuck with or complicated was profit and interest also consumer. I would like to save up because so I could buy me a Iphone so I can contact with my family. I also would want to get me some sports gear for sports camp and also to save up so it can go towards sports camp fee’s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment