Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

I want to be a Millionaire

If I was an a Millionaire I would be living life wonderfully. It’s because I know what kind of things I would want. If I was to spend it I would spend it on a house that is in a good condition and that can last for a long time also own about 3 houses in different suburbs. So if I’m stranded somewhere I would be about something blocks away from my house because I own 3 houses in different suburbs. I would give money to the hospital and charity. Towards the sick children and children and also people that are starving in south africa and other places where children don’t be fed. I’m a type of person to help poor people and people that don’t have things like us.


I would really love to own a nike factory. It’s because I love my nike. I like that kind of style also there stuff are really in good condition stuff. I would want to be a manager at rainbows end with Tainah & Celia. There my two close buddies. I will travel the world looking what are different things are from New Zealand. Then come home telling my parents and family what it is like in the countries that I have just finish visiting. I will give money to my family to spend it on anything they would want. I would buy a house for my Auntie Wae just for her to come to Auckland with my cousins. So just that they're close to the family down here in Auckland.


I will buy my dad, 2 cars that are the richest in the world. If I was rich I will buy my little brother Santana lots of cheap toys for him to look at and play with. I would also want to know what the  dental equipments are used for and what they are called. Also study on the teeth so when I have children that don’t have such great teeth I can fix the problem and tell them no more lollies or sugar. I will pay Beyonce to sing at my 16th party with Iggy Azalea and YG also Ariana.


If I was to have a mansion I would have... Movie theater and a pool outside at the back yard with gardens around it . I would have a library room. A inside spa with a Sauna room also a steam room. A computer room with all different types of gadgets. Phones, laptops, desktop and computers. Under the house I would have a underground bowling and a ice cream bar like Kiwi Yo. So my children have somewhere to play and have fun. Also there will be a spacy room like a gaming lounge. There will be elevates so we don’t have to take stairs. I would like to have a huge window where you can see a beautiful view of the back yard. There will be a tree house in my mansion. That sounds creative! I would want a bookshelf that turns into another room filled with clothings and shoes and jewellery. Nike clothings and nike shoes and also gold and silver earrings and necklaces. I will have a garage with a ferrari and limo. I would want to walk on the red carpet.







0 comments:

Post a Comment