Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

I'm A Hero

Introduction


I’m a hero at playing Black Ops II because I’m good at aiming and also sneaking behind my enemies. Also I’m good at playing different  musical  instruments.


Sports


I was a mega hero last year at sports camp at Totara Springs in MataMata. I was a hero at playing Petanque because I mastered throwing the ball. My strength was to control the ball to where it had to go, which was close to the jack. I participated  in the  cross country at sports camp. I came  8th out of the 7 schools that were at sports camp. In my opinion this was my biggest race and I considered myself a great hero.


Music


About a year ago I performed at a concert playing the violin. 200 people were there and I play with confidence in front of  these people. My step dad taught me how to play the guitar and I still struggle playing. But my mum still thinks I’m a hero. Until I came home everyday practising songs on the guitar. That makes me a mammoth hero coming home every afternoon practising until I get it right. Practise makes perfect!


Family


When I’m over at my grandparents house I help them clean the house. I also help my cousins when there in deep trouble with there parents. I help them by blaming it on me, my aunty’s and uncle’s don’t care after that. Friends are like family so I help my friends all the time I help them when there upset. I help them when there stuck on work. It makes me a superhero because I help people.

School Work


Maybe I’m not a hero with reading and writing. I can do the work but I can’t understand somethings and I don’t make sense with my writing, but I am a hero with maths. I can do my work in 10 minutes and I know it mentally. Also I know how to work the computer without any problems. Which I’m a normal hero. It’s because anybody can work a computer without any problems.

Class Jobs

On the first day of term 1 I was selected to garden for my class duty. I planted it under the soil and pour water for it to grow and the sun does the rest. I turn on the activboard for the teacher to continue with the morning lesson. That makes me a superhero.                                                                                                                                                                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment