Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives

what!

Walt: ask questions to clarify meaning.

This game was to learn about adjectives, verbs and nouns. It would first tell you what the definition of verbs, nouns and adjectives mean. Then it would pop up with many nouns to select. Then I chose boy. Then next it popped up with adjectives to select. Which means what the nouns emotion feel. I chose angry. So the boy was angry. Then next there was many verbs to pick then I picked laughing. Verbs is a doing word an action word. All combined together was the boy was angry but laughing at the same time. I found this game interesting and fun. I played this game a couple of times just to know what it meant. It wasn’t a game to be challenging or easy.
Next I want to be able to give some clever questions on peoples blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment