Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Comprehension Test

stories
Walt: ask questions to get a better understanding.


In this game I'm reading the story with my eyes. I then read a question at the end of the story and answer the question that is given. The question that was given to me was “Which animals do people think may be the cleverest?”. I answered Dolphins, because when I read the story it used the word dolphin a lot in the story. Also saying that it is like a human and it can understand us. Then I clicked submit as you can see its at the bottom of the screen on the right corner. After I clicked submit it said very good. I have a screenshot my total score at the bottom of the page. I thought this comprehension test was easy. I think I still want to stick to this activity. ?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Claudia I can see that your doing well with reading with your eyes haha.
What didn't you understand in this game?

Unknown said...

Hi Claudia
I can see that you are progressing with your reading. I really liked reading your explanation of how to play the game. Were you happy with your results at the end? Keep up the good work Claudia. =^_^=

Post a Comment