Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sports Retreat

Mrs Barry took a picture of the team. Everyone was really excited and happy. I thought that everyone had a great time. I was smiling when Mrs Barry captured the photo of us. We had a lovely nice lunch. There was a sandwich and chips also a cookie. I found it delicious to eat. I would say if I was to go to that school. I would be a million times happy. We played a lot of different sports. There was volley, basketball, netball, soccer, dodge ball, capture the flag and touch and rugby. I found basketball more exciting for me because I'm really good at being aggressive.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Claudia.

I really like this photo because we are all in it. I really had fun and learn some new skills. Did you learn some new skills?

Post a Comment