Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Fireworks and Mini

Walt: 1.write a narrative
         2. use words to paint the picture
          3. use senses

Fireworks and Mini
Straight after dinner Melissa raced to the back yard.
“Mum!” yelled Melissa
“I’m coming just wait a minute” Mum replied. As I watched through the window my mum and Melissa were placing fireworks in the dry dirt so it could stand properly. The colours of the fireworks were full of colours. Green, purple, blue, red, yellow,baby blue, aqua. My mum grabbed and held the lighter and lit the fireworks. I just stared at the fireworks lighting up the darkness. “Bang, Bang, Boom, Boom, Pop, Pop!” The fireworks was loud as a siren.
“Wow” I whispered.

Suddenly Mini sprung her legs through the air into the back yard. She jumped up and down barking at the fireworks as it went up. Mini started to leap over the fireworks.
“Mini !!!” Melissa shouted.
My mum and Melissa were trying there hardest to get Mini away but Mini didn't listen. As I was watching  through the window I started to giggle a bit. Just how Mini was leaping over the sparks as they went up.

The sparks started to stop and the ashes just start to sprinkle down on to the grass. Then I laughed as they dropped Mini inside the house. Melissa just stared at me and said
“It’s not funny!” Melissa moaned. My mum and Melissa ran back outside to do some more fireworks as they lit some different fireworks. Mini starts to bark again.


Theme: Be careful with fireworks and always check if your pet is safely inside the house.


0 comments:

Post a Comment