Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Reflections-Basic Facts

test:)

For  basic facts test 2 stage 6 my score was 588. I was good at writing the numbers into digits. I did well at ordering the numbers from big to small. Also I did well in my addition and multiplication. I did well  with my division. I mastered my < > symbols. I need to improve my place value. I will need to improve my place value by practising more. Everyday about 30 minutes, I could visit some maths sites that could help me with the things I need to improve on.

I will hope that I will get 100% in the next assessment so I could move up a level.   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Claudia.
You got a great score on your basic facts test. If you practise more, than you will surely get that 100% you want. You could even get up to stage 7. I'm on stage 7 and it is really hard. You might get 100% on stage 7 as well. I hope you get 100% when you do your next basic facts.

Post a Comment