Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Natasha Shackleton

Walt: create art by studying Natasha Shackleton.

image175.png

Walt: create art by studying by Natasha Shackleton.

Room 11 has been studying  Natasha Shackleton’s art. Room 11 has been inspired by her art, so we created our own art using her ideas. Natasha is a New Zealand artist, she loves to use any medium to paint. Natasha Shackleton was passionate about art and creativity for entire life. She did all her art at home. She loved to draw New Zealand birds and landscape paintings. I did a painting of a Pukeko on a beach walking through flowers on the soft brown sand.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Claudia.
I liked how you described about Natasha Shackleton. You described her really well . I also did that but it was quit short and I couldn't post it on my blog. How long did it take you to paint it ? .

Post a Comment