Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Football Place Value

jk


In this game I am finding where the number 1 is in place value. I said the number to myself and write down 5 columns the hundred thousand, thousands, hundreds, tens and ones column. Then put them into there order. The 5 was in the ones column, 8 was in the tens column, 0 was in the hundreds column, 4  was in the thousands column, 6 was in the ten thousands column and 1 was in the hundred thousands column. So hundred thousands is the answer. I thought this game was easy for me to do because it’s something I learnt in primary and I have done it a few times. I think it wasn't hard or challenging because you don’t really need to think hard. Next I would like to learn LCM and HCF.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Claudia. I can tell you are doing really well in your school work. That is really good. Did you have any help while doing this activity? If you did, it's alright, because you learn from your mistakes. Well anyway Claudia, keep up the hard work of yours. :)

Post a Comment