Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Netball Rap


Walt: be creative

Rap  
Every day the netball girls
train to pivot, shoot and pass.
Some girls have beautiful curls
and we sometimes play as a class.
I walk past and watch and copy the moves.
Side to side, left and right and up and down.
I tried my best and I’ve improved.
I think all us girls need a crown.
Jumping high and around and around.
Stepping away from side to side.
Pick the ball off the ground.
I need the referee's to guide me.
Watching the girls how they throw, from here to there.
Someone falls I sub on.
Catch the ball in the air.
And at the end, our team wins.
Then people threw the ball to me.
I catch the ball.
I had the ball, I feel so free.
We are all tired, we lean against the wall.
Netball is my passion.
So I've got a mission.




0 comments:

Post a Comment