Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Cross Country

Walt: write a poem or rap.



Cross Country



Jogging another 2 kilometers tired as a big old lazy dog,
Running and jogging pass the marshals clapping telling,
Us it’s only 5 minutes with a lot of fog.
Dodging every little child from left to right,
I spring my legs in the air jumping high as a light.
Still running as fast as I can before my time stops,
Feeling water hop.
But no it’s my stinky, leaking sweat from my forehead


Jogging past my girl friends dragging them from the top
with time sprinting round, I’m going to drop.
They all freak out like we would not make it
Telling them don’t panic just think that theres  
A big large chocolate waiting for you at the finish line
We all sprint to the finish line just making it before the time
On the dot 4 minutes
All my girls just stare at me panicking
I thought there was chocolate waiting for me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment