Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Number of coloured counters


In maths I'm learning to group my counters in 20 according to colour and display the data.

First I had to draw a tally chart. Here is my tally chart.


This tally chart wasn’t that hard to do. All you need to do is to look for the least counters of colours, the same and the most colours of counters. My counters of colours should add up to 20. Doing a tally chart in my book is really easy. I enjoy doing it in my maths book. There was nothing hard or challenging. Next time I want to learn more harder and challenging tally charts.


Here is my online 3D bar graph.


`
All this week I have been learning to do statistics. In my maths group which is  the purple group.
I found this really easy to do as well. All you need to do is to fill in this chart settings form to make a bar graph online. It was a bit hard because it was muddling up the colours of counters I had. So I had to fix it up and it finally came out right. Bar graph is easy to do really.

 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Claudia your explanation for your graph is Really awesome. It was hard for me as well making my graphs but then I started to get the hang of it. My question for you Claudia is If you had the chance to change your graph what would you like to change?

Unknown said...

Hi Claudia I really like your graph it really awesome. I did my graph to
but it was to easy like what you said. How do you like to learn more about graph.

Post a Comment