Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Basketball Rap


Walt: write a poem on basketball.

Basketball Poem

Michael Jordan comes with his team players
He talks to me
While we are walking
Passing the ball around and around
We both start to play the game


I dribble, dribble from here to there
I bounce, bounce running to the hoop
I throw the ball into the hoop in one loop
He tries to get the ball out of my hand
Under over, up and down, up the bridge
Pivot, pivot then another shot in the hoop
But I just wish I was tall as the basketball players


1 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Claudia, I found your poem to be very different to everyone elses. My favourite part of your poem will be the end because your wish is unique. My poem is similar to yours but a bit longer. If you had to change something in this poem, What would it be?

Post a Comment